Support a culture of continuous improvement in Safety
- Accountable and responsible for safety successes/failures in the facility.
- Ensure all state and federal requirements for employee safety knowledge and training are met annually.
Ensure compliance with quality standards
- Accountable and responsible for quality policy and procedural successes and failures.
- Ensure corrective actions are developed for any quality inspection compliance gaps and entered into the Action Register.
- Establish and execute in a planned manner the CAR and PAR items as necessary in the management of quality.
- Ensure fact finding investigation for all workmanship customer complaints with follow-ups entered into Action Register.
Achieve long-term advantage for the Business
- Ensure operational risk assessment and remediation is a daily activity.
- Develop specific annual strategies to improve yield, uptime, and labor efficiency, targeting 6-month project execution cycles for results.
- Leverage data acquisition system to lead asset performance improvement
- Utilize asset-based teams to drive engagement and individual success.
- All completed organic and capital cost savings projects are managed to execution standards and audited for compliance to control plan on a monthly basis
- Leverage data acquisition systems to define employee’s controllable metrics (ie. loss per job, speed compliance, conformance to plan) and ensure reporting in Operations Meetings and communication to crews daily.
Support capital spending to sustain operations, support strategic initiatives and reduce costs while meeting financial expectations
- Lead facility Operations Team in developing, prioritizing, and managing the execution of cost savings initiatives for the facility.
- Achieve targeting cost savings results through urgent execution of organic and capital project execution.
Enhance organizational development